VIDEO PREMIERE: What Kind Of Man

I couldn't not write about this song. My blog's tagline is "the appreciation of good music everywhere" so when phenomenal music like this comes along, there is a level of appreciation that needs to be shown...

FLORENCE + THE MACHINE - What Kind Of Man


I can't remember the last time that I was this happy and excited to be talking about a song. I have been praying for this day since the release of their last album Ceremonials in 2011. Finally, we have been blessed. Talking about the video first... Brilliant. I don't want to call it a brave move or a risk but it is pretty genius. I love videos that force the viewer to think and interpret for themselves. This video is simply captivating. It compliments the song perfectly. And in terms of the song, despite how great it is, I feel like it won't be the best on the album and that's simply because FATM are just that good. Each of their albums are experiences. Anyone who's listened through them both will have a memory or a feeling associated with at least one song on there. When I saw FATM live here I was just overcome by how stunning the whole atmosphere was. I'm hoping that this album (How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful is out on the 1st of June) will be one for the list. Expecting huge things. 2015 continues to impress...

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment